Thursday, November 25, 2021

 One of the most difficult parts of these glamourous meetings was the use of language. I couldn’t use words that softened the blow. I couldn’t use language that you would in front of your friends. Straightforward, that’s all I had to work with. Since then, I have become the bluntest person you know. I had to use the most precise wording, so as not to confuse the educated citizens of the jury chosen to make or break this case. The verbiage was overwhelming, a few things made my voice shake and others made me clench my jaw. Even the crudest, rude, and obnoxious person would hesitate before saying what I had to say in front of strangers. Those people wouldn’t even say it in front of their friends. There wasn’t much even she could do to save me from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Pre-orders for Exhibit A start now. I'll be autographing each copy and shipping it out the first week of November!! Make sure to leave ...