Sunday, November 28, 2021

 The judges’ bench is to the left and fairly centered in the room, directly in front of our rows. There is a smaller desk to the far left of that for the court recorder. The tables are average size with two chairs each. One was on our side the other next to the jury box. This wasn’t a large room. There are maybe a half dozen rows each for other occupants. The prosecutor requested a private setting today and at that moment I realized why, and I liked the idea. Even though I am angry and that carries me, my steam may run out and I may falter. I may show emotions that I have been harboring for so many years and I do not want strangers to see that. I wanted to be a beacon of hope and power. For anyone that may be or have been in my situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Pre-orders for Exhibit A start now. I'll be autographing each copy and shipping it out the first week of November!! Make sure to leave ...