Wednesday, January 19, 2022

 I noticed the woman that was either with the parole board or the off-duty officer, I caught a glimpse of badge and gun this time but still couldn’t make them. She sat on his side, and I didn’t really mind. I looked behind me and I had my people, my best friend, brother, and a few others there to see this pile get what’s coming to him. People are bustling in their chairs waiting for the defendant to be brought in. Only a few moments pass before they bring the degenerate to the table. He walks in head shaved, plain white prison clothes and shackles from wrists to ankles. It's not like they need it; fat ass couldn’t run to save his life. He looks as frumpy as ever, sloppy, and more overweight than I remembered. I curl my lip upward in disgust from having to be in the same room again. He gets to his seat and starts whispering to his attorneys. It ends with a quick pat on the shoulder by one of them. I’m already over this shit show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Pre-orders for Exhibit A start now. I'll be autographing each copy and shipping it out the first week of November!! Make sure to leave ...