Wednesday, February 2, 2022

 I want someone else to be in control, to say when to eat when to sleep, when to shower. I want to see all the dignity stripped away, leaving the only thing to cover up with is guilt and shame. I want a brutal humbling. No more manipulating the system with fake sincerity and misshapen chaos is well seeming forms. I want to see it for a long time! Let’s add years for the time it took investigating, and the time taken to build the defense. 

 

How about more for all the time he spent playing games with the court systems. Thirteen continuances, four judges, four attorneys all of which I pay for. There is no measure of time that could balance the scales of justice in this case or any others. Thank you again for your time today letting me speak. But before I go there is one more thing I’d like to say specifically to the defendant.

 

I've spent all of this time building you up in my head as some big bad monster, the truth is you’re nothing. Nothing but a sad, pathetic little man that has to beat and rape children to make himself feel big. You’ve got no power over me. I am not afraid of you. I have nothing to fear. I do have something to say, you’re not going to take this from me. Years of screaming in pain, years of anger and rage. I will not be your slave. I leave you in this moment. It’s time to strip you of this hold. I will shed myself of this memory, but you, you won’t forget me. I will haunt you ‘til your body’s cold.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Pre-orders for Exhibit A start now. I'll be autographing each copy and shipping it out the first week of November!! Make sure to leave ...